Saffron Face Pack (1 Packet) Buy online in India Price at ₹100.00
Saffron Face Pack (1 Packet) buy online at a reasonable price ₹100. Order online from anywhere in India and get it at your doorstep.
See all: Kashmiri Saffron
Saffron Face Pack
The greatest way to achieve perfect skin is to use saffron face packs. Saffron is one of the most expensive spices in the world, and it is made from the Crocus sativus (an exotic flower) that is grown in Europe and Asia but is most usually found in India. The stamen of this unusual flower is the source of its allure. The thin, long threads from the stamen are taken out and let to dry entirely to create saffron.
It takes a lot of flowers to get one gram of it; thus, its high price is justified. Saffron provides a wide range of skin and body advantages in addition to its long-lasting scent. That’s not the case! This spice is also widely used in Oriental and Indian cooking to add a fragrant and unusual flavor to the meal.
Saffron Face Pack Benefits:
- When used as an extract in a topical cream formulation, saffron has been demonstrated to moisturize the skin.
- It functions as an antisolar agent, absorbing UV rays and shielding the skin from sun damage.
- Crocetin, one of its active carotenoids, has antioxidant and antinociceptive effects.
- These properties will assist the skin in maintaining its health and youthful appearance.
- Anti-inflammatory qualities of saffron aid to minimize skin irritation, rashes, and edema.
- Protein, 11.43 g, 21%
- Total Fat, 5.85 g, 29%
- Cholesterol, 0 mg, 0%
- Dietary Fiber, 3.9 g, 10%.
- Vitamin A: 530 IU, 18%
- Vitamin C: 80.8 mg, 135%
- Calcium: 111 mg, 11%
- Copper: 0.328 mg, 37%
- Iron: 11.10 mg, 139%
- Magnesium: 264 mg, 66%
- Phosphorus: 252 mg, 36%
- Selenium: 5.6 µg , 10%
- Zinc: 1.09 mg , 10%
Skin Type: All Skin Types
Shelf Life: 24 Months
Storage Insrtuction: For optimal flavour, keep Saffron Face Pack in an airtight jar in a cool, dark place for up to six months.