Ajwain Honey 350 gms Buy online in India Price at ₹499.00
Ajwan Honey 350 gms buy online at a reasonable price ₹499. Order online from anywhere in India and get it at your doorstep.
See Other: Kashmiri Honey
Honey is the healthiest and most natural sweetener, and it’s been around for a long time and is a must-have item in everyone’s home. Because of its benefits, many people have begun to use it as a sugar substitute in tea and coffee. Ajwain Honey is one of the many forms of honey accessible nowadays. When taken in various forms, “Ajwain” is known for its therapeutic characteristics and provides a variety of health advantages.
Ajwain Honey is manufactured by infusing honey with ajwain taste or extracts, and many companies may be doing so. Navmi Ajwain Honey, on the other hand, is collected by placing Bee Colonies inside a field of blossoming Ajwain flowers. We don’t use any Ajwain flavorings, extracts, or other additives in our honey. Because it is created from their blooms, it has all of the benefits of Ajwain.
Ajwain honey has a lot of Omega 6 fatty acids in it. It alleviates acidity and indigestion. Ajwain Honey is used to heal colds, toothaches, and wounds, and it is also beneficial to people with diabetes.
Benefits of Ajwain Honey:
- Ajwain Honey is beneficial to children since it relieves colic, digestive problems,
- and stomach aches. Giving them one or half a spoon of Ajwain Honey, depending
- on their age, will provide immediate comfort.
- The anti bacterial properties of Ajwain Honey aid in alleviating colds, coughs, and sore throats. One spoon of this Ajwain honey will provide quick relief during a throat infection.
- Ajwain Honey might also assist you in losing weight. One scoop of Ajwain honey mixed with warm water in the morning can yield positive results.
- Ajwain honey gives you quick energy and boosts your immunity.
- A daily dose of Ajwain honey will keep you fit, healthy, and young.
- Property of antibacterial When used externally, Ajwain Honey can help heal wounds and burns, and it also aids in the reduction of bleeding
Storage Instructions: Do not refrigerate. Store in cool & dry place
Maximum Shelf Life: 18 Months