Shahi jeera 150 gms Pack Buy online in India Price at ₹231.00
Shahi jeera 150 gms Pack buy online at a reasonable price ₹231.00 Order online from anywhere in India and get it at your doorstep.
Shahi Jeera- The Best Carminative
Shahi Jeera is utilized as a zest for its particular flavor and smell. Cumin can be found in certain cheeses, for example, Leyden cheddar, and in some customary portions of bread. Shahi cumin seeds can be fixing in bean stew powder (frequently Tex-Mex or Mexican-style) and are found in achiote mixes, adobos, sofrito, garam masala, curry powder, and baccarat, and is utilized to enhance various business food items. In South Asian cooking it is regularly joined with coriander seeds in a powdered combination called dhana jeera.
Shahi Cumin seeds can be utilized ground or as entire seeds. It gives a natural, warming, and fragrant character to food, making it a staple in specific stews and soups, just as spiced sauces like curry and stew. It is likewise utilized as a fixing in certain pickles and cakes.
- Shahi Jeera helps relax the intestines and relieve digestive disorders.
- Shahi Jeera helps to improve memory.
- Shahi Jeera helps reduce prickly heat.
- Shahi Jeera helps relieve stomach problems.
- Kaala Jeera helps control diabetes as it reduces blood sugar levels.
- It boosts metabolism and hydrates the body.
- It helps with flatulence and boosts cardiovascular health.
- Shahi Jeera is used in tandoori preparations.
- It is also used in Mughlai dishes, biryani, etc.
- Shahi Kala jeera is used extensively in medicines and cooking.
- Shahi jeerais widely used for flavoring bread, biscuits, cakes, and cheese
Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of packaging
Suitable For Age Group: Good for kids above 5 year
Artificial Colorant :❌
Artificial Preservatives: ❌
Storage Instructions: Store at a dry place
SHAHI JEERA IS CONSIDERED TO BE HIGHLY SAFE AND NON-TOXIC, EVEN IN THE LARGER DOSES.
See 250 gms Pack: Shahi jeera