Kashmiri Saffron Mongra 1 gm Buy online in India Price at ₹322.00
Kashmiri Saffron Mongra 1 gm buy online at a reasonable price ₹322. Order online from anywhere in India and get it at your doorstep.
See all: Kashmiri Saffron
Kashmiri Mongra Saffron is the most expensive Saffron due to its superior quality. It has a longer stigma than other types, and it is prized for its potent flavor and rich, deep red hue. It has a pleasant aroma that is complemented by a slight bitterness.
Saffron’s other parts, including the yellow and white, are gone, but there are no crumbs. It also has the strongest aroma of all the Saffron varietals. It’s also quite versatile and good for one’s health.
Kashmiri Saffron Benefits
- This spice is packed with several health benefits, and it has an unlimited and vast number of health benefits.
- It’s not only delicious, but it’s also healthy. Its paste and oil clean and beautify the face, including a few benefits.
- Its oils and pastes can help with various skin problems, including bite and bite.
- It’s utilized to produce a variety of vital pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and skin creams.
- It improves learning ability and mental clarity.
- It can help you lower your blood pressure.
- It keeps blood cholesterol levels in check.
- It is widely utilized in Indian medicine, including Unani, Siddha, and Ayurveda.
- It can help you get rid of toothaches.
- Because of its anti-oxidant properties, it is recommended to treat cancer and heart disease.
- Expectant mothers in India add saffron threads to their milk because it has a beneficial effect on their unborn children and gives them a natural glow.
- It improves sexual health by increasing libido and addressing infertility problems.
- It aids Alzheimer’s patients in improving their memory.
- It is used to treat insomnia and sleep problems.
- It’s widely used to relieve the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome.
Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of packaging
Artificial Colorant :❌
Artificial Preservatives: ❌.
Non-Factory Made: ✔
Storage: Cool and dry place. Close the lid tight once opened
1 review for Kashmiri Saffron (Mongra)