Premium Kashmiri Brown Walnuts Kernels
Premium Kashmiri Brown Walnuts Kernels 500 grams Price ₹1011.00. Buy 500 gms 100% Organic Kashmiri Walnuts online in India. Kashmiri Walnut is one of the famous dry fruits in Kashmir. Buy this product from our online store “The Gulmarg”. Order now from anywhere in India.
Premium Kashmiri Brown Walnut Kernels
Kashmir is honored with the climatic conditions that instigate great extravagance and advantages to shelled walnuts that fill around there. Organic walnuts that fill in Kashmir are popular throughout the planet for their taste, sustenance, and medical advantages. Inshell walnuts (Juglans sp.) belong to the family of “Juglandaceae” and are one of the temperate nuts and grows at the altitude of between 900 to 3000.
These Kashmiri Walnuts are vacuum-packed and stored in a clean atmosphere. A walnut-rich diet is essential for maintaining good health. They are high in key nutrients that have been linked to a variety of health advantages. Kashmiri Walnuts are the only nut that contains the human body’s needed plant-based omega-3 (alpha-linolenic acid) ALA. Walnuts will protect you from dangerous diseases if you include them in your diet. So go ahead and stock up on these delicious walnuts to keep yourself healthy and safe. Brown walnuts are excellent for baking and making delicious Chutneys, in addition to their many health benefits.
- Improves Heart Health
- Boost Brain Health
- Help in Weight Loss
- Treat Diabetes
- Improves Metabolism
- Prevents Cancer
- Lowers Bad Cholesterol
- 100 grams of Kashmiri walnuts contain 564 kcal of energy.
- Kashmiri walnuts contain 65% fats, 15% proteins, 14% carbohydrates, and 7% dietary fibers.
- Phytosterols in organic walnuts are about 20 mg per ounce
- These in-shell walnuts contain vitamin C, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B12, vitamin E, vitamin K, and vitamin A.
- Kashmiri Walnuts are also a mineral-rich nut, the minerals found in them include calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, zinc, copper, manganese, and selenium
- Organic walnuts are an essential source of Omega 3 Fatty acids, a special type of protective fat that a body cannot produce.
Shelf Life: 6 months from the date of manufacture
Suitable For Age Group: Above 3 years
Artificial Colorant: ❌
Artificial Preservatives: ❌
Storage Instructions: Store in an airtight container at a cool place
See Special Package – Combination of 3 Kashmiri Products
1 review for Premium Kashmiri Brown Walnuts Kernels