Kashmiri Walnuts – A handful of happy nuts every day
Kashmir is honored with the climatic conditions that instigate great extravagance and advantages to shelled walnuts that fill around there. Organic walnuts that fill in Kashmir are popular throughout the planet for their taste, sustenance, and medical advantages. Inshell Kashmiri walnuts (kagzi akhrot) belong to the family of “Juglandaceae” and are one of the temperate nuts and grows at the altitude of between 900 to 3000.
- Improves Heart Health
- Boost Brain Health
- Help in Weight Loss
- Treat Diabetes
- Improves Metabolism
- Prevents Cancer
- Lowers Bad Cholesterol
- 100 grams of Kashmiri walnuts contain 564 kcal of energy.
- Kashmiri walnuts contain 65% fats, 15% proteins, 14% carbohydrates, and 7% dietary fibers.
- Phytosterols in organic walnuts are about 20 mg per ounce
- These in-shell walnuts contain vitamin C, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B12, vitamin E, vitamin K, and vitamin A.
- Kashmiri Walnuts are also a mineral-rich nut, the minerals found in them include calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, zinc, copper, manganese, and selenium
- Organic walnuts are an essential source of Omega 3 Fatty acids, a special type of protective fat that a body cannot produce.
Shelf Life: 6 months from the date of manufacture
Suitable For Age Group: Above 3 years
Artificial Colorant: ❌
Artificial Preservatives: ❌
Storage Instructions: Store in an airtight container at a cool place
See our other product – Walnuts Inshell (Jumbo)
There are no reviews yet.