Sukkari dates (khajoor) 500 grams buy online at a reasonable price in India
The best Sukkari dates 500 grams buy online in India at a reasonable price from our online store. Order online from anywhere in India and get it at your doorstep.
See Other Special Product: Mixed dry fruits
Sukkari dates are the preferred dates of most Saudi Arabians due to their health benefits, nutritional content, and low cost.
These dates make an excellent snack. Fiber, vitamins, and minerals abound in them.
Health Benefits of Sukkari Dates:
- Sukkari dates help to keep the skin hydrated and healthy.
- Sukkari dates have a high salt and potassium content, which aids in maintaining a healthy water balance in the body.
- Additionally, potassium aids the body in controlling its blood pressure.
- Sukkari dates have a lot of natural fiber, which helps with digestion issues.
- Anemia treatment
- Sukkari dates contain a lot of iron.
- Sukkari dates should be consumed daily to maintain blood flow in check.
- Weight loss assistance
- You will feel full because of the vitamins and fiber.
- Keeping cholesterol under control
- Sukkari dates can lower cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Healthy for brain and hair
- In the case of diabetic patients
- People with type 2 diabetes should keep some of these dates in mind.
Nutrition of Sukkari Dates:
Sukkari dates are a great source of fiber and energy, and they offer a variety of minerals, and potassium, calcium, and magnesium are among them. As a result, they have the potential to play a significant role in nutrition and health.
The nutritional value and mineral composition of approximately 100 grams of Sukkari date flesh are listed below:
- Calories: 342
They’re additionally excessive in vitamins and nutrients, which could assist with an expansion of various health problems. Dates may be determined in full shops and easily incorporated into your food regimen. They are delicious as a snack, and their natural sweetness makes them a notable sugar alternative inside the kitchen.
Shelf Life: 6 Month
Storage instruction: Sukkari dates should be stored in an airtight container, such as plastic or glass, in a dry atmosphere.