Green Raisins Premium Pack buy online | The Gulmarg
Green Raisins- Small & Nutritious
Indian Long Raisins contain long, green, shapely pieces of nourishing goodness. Very famous for their normally sweet taste and delicate surface, we offer our own crude, entire structures. Stuffed in their entire and crude symbols, Indian Green Raisins have a delicate surface and are sweet in taste. Green Kishmish packs a sound portion of supplements. Every modest bunch serving segment packs 0.9 g of protein, 0.1 mg of good fat, and a sound dose of nutrients and minerals. Indian Long Raisins are plentiful in nutrient B, iron, and potassium. Best Quality raisins contain 22 g (per ounce) of starches as dietary fiber and sugar and go about as a decent wellspring of energy.
- These raisins are a great way to help with digestion.
- They aid in the treatment of high blood pressure and diabetes.
- These raisins are anti-anemia and anti-cancer.
- They aid in the prevention of cavities and gum disease.
- Constipation is relieved by these raisins.
- These raisins are high in fibre and aid with bowel regularity.
- They are high in B complex vitamins, which are necessary for the development of red blood cells.
- The presence of iron in these raisins aids in the treatment of insomnia by improving a person’s sleep quality.
Afghani Long Green Raisins’ Nutritional Value:
The following is the nutritional analysis of Afghani long green raisins for a serving size of 100 grammes:
- 325 calories
- 0 g total fat
Sodium is 25 milli grams per day, with a daily value of 2%.
- 775 mg potassium
- 77.5 g carbohydrate
- 72.5 g net carbs
- 72.5 g sugar
- 5 g of fibre; 20% of daily value
- 2.5 g protein
Minerals and vitamins:
- Calcium: 50 milligrammes; 5% Daily Value
- Iron: 2.7 mg; percentage Daily Value: 34%
- Fatty Acids are a type of fat.
Shelf Life: 6 months from the date of Packaging
Suitable For Age Group: Every age group can consume it
Artificial Colorant :❌
Artificial Preservatives: ❌.
Ingredients: Natural Raisins
Storage Instructions: Keep in cool & dry place
Q Factor: Our Green kishmish are fresh, tasty, crunchy and will be an addition to your daily snacking habits! Don’t take our word for it, try them out for yourself!
See Other Special Product: Mixed dry fruits