Afghani Almonds (Badam) – Afghanistan dry fruits
Afghani Almonds (Badam) Afghanistan Dry fruits. Buy premium quality 250 gms Afghani Almonds at a reasonable price. we delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India. Afghani Almonds are small in size, high in Protein, and well known for their unique taste. We Offer High-Quality Afghanistan Origin Almonds, Best in the World.
Agricultural production is that the backbone of Afghanistan’s economy and has traditionally dominated the economy, employing about 40% of the workforce as of 2018. Afghanistan is understood for producing apricots, melons, pomegranates, grapes, and a number of other fresh and dry fruits. it’s also referred to as the world’s largest producer of opium – the maximum amount as 16% or more of the nation’s economy springs from the cultivation and sale of opium. it’s also one of the world’s top producers of cannabis. In the mountains of northern Afghanistan, there are big forests of pistachio trees. Although pistachio nuts obtained from these forests are very valuable. The Pistachio tree can grow up to 10 meters tall and is found in mountainous areas of southern Asia.
The kernels are often eaten whole, either fresh or roasted and salted, and are also used in pistachio ice cream, kulfi, spumoni, pistachio butter, pistachio paste, and confections such as baklava, pistachio chocolate, pistachio halva, pistachio lokum or biscotti, and cold cuts such as mortadella. Americans make pistachio salad, which includes fresh pistachios or pistachio pudding, whipped cream, and canned fruit.
Benefits of Afghani Almonds Badam:
- Afghani Almonds (Badam) are high in protein and antioxidants
- Intense flavor
- Purple and green color
- Mamra Almonds are 100 % perfect pure and natural, with no artificial components. A+ in quality.
- Afghani Mamra Almonds are High-Quality Source of Proteins, Minerals, And Vitamins.
- Mamra badam has more oil and, as a result, more calories than other badam kinds.
- Afghani almonds are a well-known superfood with health advantages that include improved Vitamin E levels, cholesterol regulation, muscle building, hunger suppression, and blood sugar control. Suitable for use at home, at work, or on the go.
- 500g Afghan Mamra Almond (Badam) is a nutritious and delicious quantity.
Shelf life: Average shelf life of Afghani almond kernels is 9-10 months.
Storage Instructions: Locally grown, globally savored. Directly from Afghanistan’s lands. To show off the product’s quality. Store in a cool, dry location.
See all Afghani dry fruits