COVID-19 and Nutrition
Eating healthy before, during, and after COVID-19. COVID-19 and Nutrition: In this article, you will find The lists of fruits and dry fruits to fight against the deadly virus.
How do Our products are helping to increase immunity and staying healthy in the deadly Virus Covid-19.
The world changed drastically since the day Covid-19 hit it. The quantity of Coronavirus cases is showing a perilous upward track as is the number of Monsoon infections. Different examinations gauge that if we don’t eat the imperative measures of essential nutrients that our body needs, it gets hammered on our resistant system or immune system of the body. The deficiency of vital nutrients like Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Iron, and other nutrients can weaken the immune system and hence the person can become more susceptible not only to Covid-19 but other diseases as well.
Eating healthy is essential for every person regularly But in the world where we are already facing problems like poor health, covid-19 was just icing on the cake to make it worse. But Dry fruits are an incredible food for proteins, nutrients, minerals, dietary fiber, and an ideal substitute for fatty snacks. Our products like almonds, dates, walnuts and other dry fruits provide the essential vitamins and minerals one needs to strengthen their immunity. Dry Fruits and Nuts are packed with niacin, riboflavin, and vitamin E. A handful of your favorite dry fruit will help you in better stress management. They are great for the elderly and the kids too.
What Essential Nutrients you should take in Covid-19 (COVID-19 and Nutrition )?
Of all the essential nutrients, Zinc, Vitamin A, Some Antioxidants, and Vitamin C are quintessential and are advised by great doctors to consume in Covid-19 as these are the most important minerals required for the proper functioning of the body. These keep the immune system strong, creates DNA, support our sense of smell, builds proteins, and triggers the release of enzymes that can fight against the deadly virus. Zinc helps body cells communicate effectively with each other by acting as a neurotransmitter. The recommended daily intake for zinc is 8 mg for women and 11 mg for adult men. Even though it can be found in a wide variety of foods, it is easier to be zinc deficient than you think.
Following are some of the dry fruits and products that contain essential nutrients to fight against the deadly virus; COVID-19 and Nutrition
- Almonds: A pack of almonds is known as “Power Pack”. It is a sound substitute for traditional snacks for the most part high in sugar, almonds can be eaten whenever. Almonds are wealthy in prevention against Covid-19 because they contain a high level of zinc and have zero cholesterol. They are known to give alleviation from clogging, respiratory issues, and heart problems, other than being extraordinary for hair, skin, and teeth.
- Cashews: These nuts can boost your zinc intake to another level. These are stacked with medical advantages and are also a rich source of nutrients E and B6. Furthermore? You can likewise sprinkle a hand full of cashews into your favorite dishes. Eat healthy and yummy at the same time and protect yourself from Covid-19.
- Raisins: Covid-19 causes a low level of potassium in the blood and to cope up, this is where you need to add raising to your diet. Raisins are packed with fiber and potassium and powerful antioxidants. Raisins are produced using dried-out grapes. You can eat both sweet and healthy snacks at the same time.
- Pistachios: These are great salty snacks that one needs to eat in Covid-19. These are very low in Cholesterol and Sodium and also a good source of Vitamin B6, Copper and Manganese Pistachios are useful for the heart as they help in bringing down terrible cholesterol levels. They additionally help forestall diabetes and lift resistance.
- Walnuts: This shelled nutty joy is very nutritious. It is stacked with fundamental Omega-3 unsaturated fats, dietary fibers, proteins, anti-oxidants(which you need to have a lot in Covid-19), nutrients, and minerals.
- Figs: Figs are an ancient source of sweetness with a wholesome of nutrients like Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Potassium, Magnesium, Iron, and Calcium. When a person is attacked by Covid-19, soon after some time, his blood pressure begins to rise hence leading to the clotting of blood. In this case, figs play a vital role as these can avoid the complications of heart stroke and other heart diseases.
- Dried Apricots: Apricots fulfill 47% of your day-by-day Vitamin A necessities in a single serving and are a good source of potassium, Vitamin E, and copper. Vitamin E, similar to all enemies of oxidant nutrients (A and C), is essential in shielding the cells from harm brought about by free radicals. This is particularly significant when the body is attacked by any virus-like Covid-19 or when your body needs immunity Dried apricots are useful for the skin, eyes and to fight against other several diseases.
- Honey Acacia: Honey Acacia and its mixtures are drawing consideration as a successful common treatment due to its capacity to strengthen the immune response against pathogens. A few examinations have demonstrated its likely abilities against various persistent illnesses/conditions, including pneumonic problems, cardiovascular issues, bacterial, and parasitic contaminations like Covid-19.
We are committed to providing customers with excellent service with the highest quality products. We do more than just a business. . We are a social impact business that aims to contribute to raising the standards of living of people. If you are not satisfied with the product or have found any quality problems, you may contact us. We will offer you satisfactory service. You can also download our app from Google Play Store OR iOs App Store.
Visit Our Website: The Gulmarg